- edenderr on Blundell Castle Project
- niallleonard on School News
- Helen on ASTRONOMY TALKS FROM KEVIN SWEENEY!
- niall jordan on MIEKA’S VISIT
- M. Scanlon on Tir na N-Og
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Miss Hanrahan’s 5th Class created some impressive CUSTARD BOUNCY BALLS for Science Week 2012 using a mixture of custard powder, PVA glue, water and Borax. Here’s Billy testing his!
5th Class Fabric and Fibre Characters!
Well done to Miss Hanrahan’s 5th Class who designed some amazing costumes out of old pieces of fabric. Check them out!
5th Class Fabric and Fibre
Guess who this is?!